Hi Terri.

The problem you're having with Nero is that it is not recognising your
burner.  That is why it is presenting you with the virtual recorder and why
you only create images when you attempt to burn a CD.

If you've downloaded Nero you probably won't be able to get to the help
system from the program itself.  This seems a rather strange omission by
Ahead.

There is comprehensive help and tutorials on their website.  However, your
problem is generally only cured by downloading the latest version of the 6.6
release.  Ahead put a new release up every week or two which as a minimum
will have the latest burners that it will support.

Is your burner new?  It certainly would have to be very new for 6.6 not to
support it.

Kevin
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "TerriStimmel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: Using Nero burning rom


> Hello Larry and others,
> I actually meant to say burner, and not CDRom drive.
> I have Jaws, as I thought I stated in my message.
> But I believe you're right, in how the help system should work.
> I'll look into it and see what I can find out.
> Thank you,
> Terri
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to