Hello list members:  I sure hope I can explain this problem correctly.
Here's what happened: a few days ago, I finally upgrqaded to "Internet
Explorer 6.  The next morning, I went to one of the stations that I listen
to that is supported by Windows Media Player; I got a message, telling me
that I could listen to the stream..using Internet Explorer's player.  So I
mistakenly clicked "Yes"..I now find that I don't want this player to come
up this way; I prefer Windows Media to play it as before; other stations
that use "Windows Media" as their audio stream will still come up witht the
Windows Media player; it's just this one station (WSM)..which is at Bill
Sparks's website..that comes up in this fashion that I have discribed.  Is
there any way I can change it back to the way it was?  Thanks ahead of time
for any help you can provide; hope I have explained this right!
Tom Kaufman P.S. Forgot to mention: am running Jaws 3.7u..and am running
Windows ME."