Hi Kevin. I think with Vorvis, your supposed to be able to get the same CD quality that can be achieved with MP3, but with half the file size. I hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Shields" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 2:35 AM
Subject: Re: VORBIS COMPARED TO MP3

Hey, how does Vorbis compare in sound quality to MP3? And what kind of
DVD player is this for $59.
I'm curious.
Take care,
Kevin

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:29:43 +1100 Dane Trethowan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
You can play these files on the computer with Winamp and I know that
most
DVD players around today support them, I purchased a DVD player for
$59.00
a few days ago and it supports files that my better DVD player won't
touch
such file types as Vorbis, FLAC etc.

At 01:38 PM 11/12/2004, you wrote:
>Hello list,
>What can read Vorbis files?
>Is this format strictly for the computer or are there portable
players that
>can play this format?
>Thanks Shannon

That's when you