wow how did you find this info when I did a google all I found were UK
sites.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rocker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 02:22 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Panasonic rx-ed50

Hello,

Here is a web store where you can purchase this unit in the USA.
http://www.dualvoltageelectronics.com/AUDIO/BOOM-CDTape/RX-ED50.htm

Let me know how it works for you.  I would also like to speak to someone
off-list from the US as I would like some kind sole to ship this to me here
in Canada using USPS as the brokerage fees that UPS charges for
International shipping are to say the leasst OUTRAGEOUS.

Cheers and thanks...rocker