From: "Cris Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pc audio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 4:31 PM
Subject: cd burning

Maybe someone can explain things, or at least, suggest a good sight to go
to in order to find out about conflicts among cd burning programs.  My
limited understanding is that one should only use one burning program on
any given computer.  So, if you have nero, you won't want to use anything
else.  Then, however, I was told that there wouldn't be any conflict
between nero and music match junk box, but due to the inaccessibility of
that product, I never did get to test the theory.  Real one says that the
driver is unavailabble, and I could never get windows media player to burn
anything.  I haven't tried winamp for fear of conflicting with nero.
Thanks very much.
Cris Hall