That's the price I paid 2 days ago.  Check out the pricing details below:
and here's the link
http://www.nero.com/en/631934351031098.php
just click on the link that says onlineshop and you'll enter the secure
online shopping area.  There's a really easy to use wizard that will take
you through the process.

Product overview

general terms of trade
privacy statement

Secure Online Shop

  Products

[Home]

Product overview
Customers from U.S., Canada and Mexico please click
here.

For site-licenses, please click
here
for more information

Price
Shipping cost
Nero 6 Reloaded Retail Package
US$ 79.99
US$ 9.00
Nero 6 Reloaded Downloadable Serial Number
US$ 59.99
no

Upgrade from Nero 4, Nero 5.0, Nero 5.5 OEM, Nero 5.5 Retail, Nero 6 OEM:

Nero 6 Reloaded Upgrade Retail Package
US$ 69.99
US$ 9.00
Nero 6 Reloaded Upgrade Downloadable Serial Number
US$ 39.99
no

Do you already own the version 5.5.4.0 or higher of Nero (not demo!)?
Then add UNLIMITED mp3PRO AND MP3 Encoding
support with the "Nero mp3PRO encoder Plug-in"

mp3PRO-Encoder plug-in [for Nero] CD
US$ 34.99
US$ 9.00
mp3PRO-Encoder plug-in [for Nero] Email version
US$ 19.99
no

NEW ! DVD-Video-Plugin for Nero 6 (v. 6.0.0.9 or higher)

DVD-Video Plug-in Email
US$ 24.99
no
Multichannel Plug-in Email
US$ 17.99
no

If you are looking for NeroMIX or Nero5.5 Plug-ins please click
here.

All e-Mail versions are free of shipping costs. Order by credit card and you
will receive a key for unlocking your demo version to a full functional and
upgradable product within the day.

Click
here
for our easy online ordering wizard.

© 2002 Ahead Software. All rights reserved.
Comments:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Copyright
[back to top]