To: "pc-audio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 7:51 PM
Subject: making a data backup disc with different types of files

I want to start making data discs and I use Nero, so to do this I know I make an ISA c.d. that will hold more data than an audio. But my music folder has lots of WMA files as well as WAV files and mp3's. If I were to make a data disc with these different file extensions would the disc play on an mp3 player? Or will it only play certain tracks, those being the ones with the mp3 extension? Thanks for any help.