How do you download this program? I have tried doing it with it added to my basket and without it in my basket. When I get to the page to select a mirror site, I choose one and then get a page that it is downloading but no dialog comes up to download it. After about ten seconds a page having to do with another program they offer comes up. I have tried all three sites in the US and the same thing happens.

How have you all downloaded the program?

Dean
I personally know someone who literally is older than dirt.
If you would like to meet him, please write to me
or join us on the Masters List: