From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bruce Toews
Sent: 16 November 2004 01:21
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: RE: The Future of Winamp

Well, the reason I asked wasn't to undermine you. I just feel no need to
switch to another program, but at the same time if this other program is
going to give me something that Winamp doesn't, I want to know about it.
But since MP3 Pro is a very important requisite for me, that pretty much
decides it.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web Site (including