Hi Kevin,

Again, Thank you!!

Kris H.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Lloyd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: nero and screen readers

For those of you who have expressed an interest in Nero tutorials, I will
post them to the list shortly.  These are notes that I have put together to
hopefully help anyone use Nero for the two most common tasks; copying CD's
and creating compilation CD's.  If they are not the tutorials referred to by
this recent thread then hopefully they will be of use to anyone who has not
seen them previously.

They are freely available.

Kevin
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]