My hard drive crashed and I need some way to convert MP3 to audio.  My
bookport died and I need a way hopefully besides saypad to try to convert
a text file or a dozen into MP3.  I want to read the new stephen king and
the bookport will not be back till January.  I would appreciate any
suggestions. I also lost total recorder, easy CD extractor and everything
else.  If anything can help with any of these addresses I would
appreciate it.  Thanks to everybody's patience in this matter.  Kurt