Hi, mimi, the frustration is, that this disk I got in the mail is the
third disk where it either A., doesn't work, which happened with one of
the four disks, or, not all the files play on the disk, or, if they
start, they cut off, and I don't want to be in a position where I have
a disk where even 99 of the 100 files play fine, but the last one cuts
off, or, doesn't play when I press enter, because I'm still on the
list, and it is now apparent, that the person volunteering to help me
out, buys his cd's in bulk, and is content to throw ten of the disks in
a batch of 100 away, for example, but I have never had a cd burner, and
have no bench mark to compare things with, and so when the person says,
I'll burn you another, I'll burn you another, over and over again, I
have to ask, and sorry for the rant, but, how many disks do we go
through, before finding a good disk that's perfect?  I am prepared, if
I have to, to spend about 50 cents a disk for a music cdr, and I
understand that tdk, memorex, and foogy are good, particularly tdk, but
this person, didn't tell me, until last Tuesday night, that he didn't
have the money to spend on premium disks that wouldn't fail, and while
that might be fine, I at least think that the quality of the disks
you're burning should be good enough, where, if they work on your
machine, they'll work on any machine that plays them, hope this is not
an unrealistic expectation, but when you've never had a disk not work,
you wonder.

Marty