Hello list:  Hope that maybe someone can help me with this one..and that
it's not "off-topic."  What I'm trying to do is to locate where I can plug
things into my computer's soundcard.  For instance, I have a little device
called a "Soundfeeder"..it works on the same principal as the transmitterrs
that C-crane sells..only they're probably not as good)..I figured I'd drag
that ole thing out..and see if I could get it to work; I'm hoping to be able
to do things like listen to XM online..or anything musical that comes from
my computer..in other parts of the house by transmitting it to anoter radio
or something.  Problem is..I don't seem to be able to find where I'd plug in
such a device!  I have an HP machine; don't know the exact model.  But I was
told that it has what's known as an intergraded soundcard.  Does anybody on
this fine list have an idea of what I'm speaking of?  Thanks for your
time..and for any help you can provide.
Tom Kaufman