Hi Danielle,
What did you finally have to do to resolve the conflict?
Richard Justice
----- Original Message -----
From: "Danielle Cleary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:52 PM
Subject: Another total recorder question

Hi,

Well, I've solved all of the problems that I've had with total recorder so
far thanks to all of you people. Just one more question though?

I found how to schedule record but I don't see an option to tell it what to
record from? Does that mean, that if I wanted to record a radio show, I'd
just have to leave it streaming so that total recorder could kick in when
it's meant to? Or is there a way to specify which software to record from or
what url to use?

Hoping someone can help me.

Thanks a lot,

Danielle