In CDEX under the CDDB Menu there is a function to "Read from Winamp CD". I can't get it to work. It would seem to be a way to read CD titles that have been saved in Winamp after accessing the Gracenote CDDB.

I have made sure that the CDEX setting under the "local CDDB" which asks you put in the location of the Winamp in_cdda.cdb file is correct. I put in \program files\winamp\plugins.

I get the message "Cnnot Access local CD" when I operate this function.

I have checked where the file resides and it is under the plugins sub dir.

I cannot join the CDEX Forum on the page as it requires a number which is represented in a graphic form.

Peter S.