Hey Folks,
Just what, not why, but I spent 3 hours last night tryin ta doo a cd the way I
suggested before and couldn't get past "tree view." Somehow it occurred to me
to actually put a blank cd in the slot. (I'm using xp.) I was asked if I wanted
to make an audio cd with nero, hit the spacebar, and everything was nice and
easy-breezy. Fact is, in my old cd-maker, you can doo all the preparation
without a cd inserted.
Well, that's my solution to my problem. <grin> I'm reminded of a caller on the
Kim Komando show who was miffed cuz she didn't tell him that, in order for the
task scheduler to run he had to have the computer turned on. Duh!
Jay