Hi all, a friend has some questions regarding nero 5.5, which I don't
have, but if anybody can help, it would greatly be appreciated.
If anyone is familiar with Nero (I have 5.5) I hope you can help.  We
want
to burn mp3's of Terri's songs but when I go to CD rom ISO and try
adding
songs to the compilation there is no list of added songs.  It just says
"new" "new."  Going to "audio cd" we can add tracks and check to make
sure
the added list is there.  But all cd rom iso does is say new instead of
adding tracks by pressing control 1.  Can someone help?

Marty