Hi listers,
A couple of questions ... First, when loading a compilation for either data
or audio CD's, can I simply load a Winamp playlist and still have the tracks
appear separately in the compilation and subsequently when the CD is burned?
Also, am I right to think that WMA files must be converted to wav or MP3
before they can be burned even if Winamp is set as the default player?  Hope
I've asked the questions clearly, smile.

Susan