Wow, this is a real frustrating one. I really don't understand what the problem could be, unless you some how have your recording parameters set to mono. However, I think you have indicated that it at least appears that they are correctly set. I'll think about this one, as I'm sure that other listers will as well, and if I think I've made some progress in helping you figure this one out, I'll let you know.

Good luck,

Larry