Hi, Jonathan, the current version of total recorder can be downloaded
from
http://www.highcriteria.com/download/tr50se.exe
but you'll have to register it for $12 or else, you'll get a noise
inserted into your recording every minute.  I have found total recorder
very worth while, and it is very accessible both with jaws, and
window-eyes, which is what I use.  If you're using a previous version
of total recorder, the registration key has changed, so you'll need to
get a new registration key, but other than that, it works great.
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 07:05:11 -0800, Johnathan Richards wrote:

>Hi, John here
>
>Can I ask, where did you get a demo of Soundforge? and did you have to pay
>for the demo?
>
>Also can someone else help me, is there a demo of Total recorder available?
>if so, is available to download free or do you have to pay charges for the
>demo?
>
>Also, is Soundforge and Total recorder User friendly With XP Pro and Jaws
>5.0?
>
>Please get back to me on the following E-mail address at the bottom of this
>E-mail message
>
>Thanks from John and guide dog Iris
>E-mail Address:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]