Hi, Larry, one question, and that is, can you make a label for an audio
cd?  I saw a check box that said put text on the cd, but I just wanted
to make a label that would say christmas cd, but didn't know how to do
that.  If you make a data cd, there are two tree-views, the isa1
tree-view, and the tree-view of folders of songs to be added, but in an
audio cd, there are the two list views, but only one tree-view.  On