From: "Tom Kaufman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: XM Radio Online and Flash 7

It would seem that..from what I'm able to understand..people running Jaws
5.0 are having better luck with the XM player than those using 5.1.  In case
you haven't already seen my posts concerning this matter..I have an ancient
version of Jaws; Jaws 3.7u..and it absolutely will not work with the player!
Therefore..I use "Magic"..but they just really need to make this thing more
accessible to those who have to reply on the screenreader!
Tom Kaufman