From: "Paul Porter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 8:13 AM
Subject: external soundcards

I bought a pcmcia Creative Labs audigy 2 but unfortunately it won't fit my
Dell Latitude D400. Can anyone recommend a suitable usb card. All I want to
do is to record from video recorders, play dvds through a surround sound
Yamaha amplifier. Someone mentioned a small creative unit but I couldn't
find the model number.

Thanks

Paul