IF YOUR RECORDING MUSIC YOU WANT TO GO WITH A MUCH HIGHER BITRATE. YOU ALSO MIGHT NEED TO USE A DIFFERENT INCODER OR BE SURE THAT YOUR USING A FIXED BITRATE.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 12:42 PM
Subject: RE: MP3 joiner

Ok Dennis,

I am using cdx to record my plays I have set it to record at low quality
to save space on the hard disc.

I don't know why it says these files are variable bit rates I set the
file rate to I think 8000 I'm not very computer savvy yet.

if you or any others could give more help on this matter I would be most
grateful.

--
Kevin Cussick
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]