Shannon:  Got bad new for you..well..maybe not too bad; we've just been
exploring this thing; when you get your "toy"  if it's like mine, you'll
find that the splitter that comes with it only has one female plug; you'll
need two!  I really thought I was in business when I found the splitter.
Then I discovered..much to my dismay..if I unplug my speaker, I still only
have one place to plug in to!  Hope this makes sense..or maybe I'm confused!
Tom Kaufman