Hello list:  Seems as there is some interest in XM Satellite Radio here.  So
I'm posting the link for the list that deals with all matters comcerning
satellite radio; I'm not sure this is correct, for I was trying to paste it
in from the addresbook..and am not sure of exactly how you do it!  But maybe
this will put you in the right direction:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-mail Address(es):
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

sat-r4theblind-subscribe-con...
E-mail Address(es):

sat-r4theblind-subscribe-conf-3715J670524C8A54B88E86BCBE9096A4A87EAAB2A04EB4