To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>; "GUI-TALK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Access-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 11:39 AM
Subject: Fwd: exciting new tool from Talking Communities

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********
On 10/01/2005 at 6:26 PM Audio-Tips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Introducing ...

TCscreen from Talking Communities  -  a Screen-to-Video Capture
Utility

You can now convert actions taken on your computer into a Published
Audio/Visual Presentation!

Easily capture images, mouse movements, and keyboard commands while
recording the sound from your microphone into a ready-to-publish
audio/visual presentation.

Also included with this dynamic application:
- A whiteboard that will further enhance your presentation.
- An Internet publishing feature.
- Four modifiable templates.
- Easy hotkeys for recording, pausing, and stopping.

CathyAnne Murtha of Access Technology Institute illustrates how she
uses TCscreen to facilitate online training.  Check out this TCscreen
presentation at:
http://www.talkingcommunities.com/tcscreen/movies/EmailShortcut.htm

Talking Communities offers a demo version of TCscreen. We invite you
to download the demo and experience this amazing tool for yourself.
To download the demo of TCscreen or purchase the program, please
visit:
http://www.talkingcommunities.com/tcscreen

TCscreen is brought to you by Talking Communities, visit us at:
http://www.talkingcommunities.com

Talking Communities is pleased to offer an introductory sale on TCscreen, our new screen-to-video capture utility.

Until midnight Tuesday, January 11, Talking Communities is offering a
10% discount on all purchases of our new TCscreen utility.

To take advantage of this offer, input the code video4you into the
promotion code field of the online shopping cart or mention this
advertisement when placing your order by phone.

For more information on TCscreen and to see examples of this amazing
product at work, please visit:
http://www.talkingcommunities.com/tcscreen/

Thank you - The Team at Talking Communities