Hi,

You need a program like total recorder or recall pro so that you can record them as they play on your machine. You can save them as wave or mp3 files.

hth
Rusty
> At 03:29 PM 1/18/2005, Moving-Mountains Technology Limited spake thusly:-
Hi Folks,
Can anyone help or advise?

I have several midi files which I wish to convert to .WAV and whilst realone and
windows media will play them, I don't seem to have a convert or save as file
type.

I have also tried to open any of these files using sound forge and unfortunately
won't even open any of them.

Maybe I need some other application, I am certain that someone here will let me
know.

Kindest Regards,

Ibby Karbhari - Director
Moving-Mountains Technology Limited
226B Westbourne Park Road, London W11 1EP.
All Sales: 020 7243 0510 - All Support: 020 7243 0500.
Opening Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00, Saturdays 09:00-12:00 (UK Time)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.moving-mountains.com

"Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com