Hi everyone, John here

Can someone help me please

I'm using Windows XP Pro and also I'm using Windows Media Player 10 but when I
put a DVD in to play, the Windows Media Player 10 program will open but a
message will appear telling me that there are missing files and the player can
only play music and it can not play DVD's can someone help me get around this
as I used the player alot before and now ever since I formatted the computer
I've not been able to play DVD's

Please get back to me on the E-mail address given at the bottom of this message

Thanks from John and guide dog Iris
E-mail Address: