I cannot find this in the f4 options menu but know it can be done. I want c dex to go ahead and, when taking tracks off cd's, make a folder within the folder where the songs are going. It's happened before by accident and at that time I didn't want c dex to do this, but I think it may be helpful now and hope someone can help. What it did was, at the bottom of my music folder, the newly-acquired tracks from c dex would be in an artist folder of its own. Please let me know how to reinstate it so c dex makes these artist folders while extracting.