I have a few cd's that are apparently enhanced in some way where other files besides music are contained in them--sort of like a cross between a DVD and music CD I guess. I have winamp set to play music cd's but it doesn't know how to play these at all. In fact when I go into the drive where the disc is, and when I enter on properties it gives me only power dvd as my choice to play this type of cd. Isn't there another way to get just the music to play with winamp or media player? I was ripping the tracks with c dex and luckily c dex didn't have trouble finding the tracks in spite of all the other enhanced stuff on the disc, but how can I get the music files to play?