I have played with it for a few minutes with dolphinuk supernova in the virtual cursor mode and it seems to be accessible. of course when needed i use the tuning unit which i have. i'll be happy to help in tuning matters.
kind regards:
harry fimit mabpt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Blind Melon Chitlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 4:29 PM
Subject: RE: Accessible Tuners

Hi,
I have just downloaded the program and given a bit of spare time today
will have a fiddle with it and report back to the list..

Cheers, James

Beyond the black stump, Australia

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry Lyddall Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 2:48 AM To: PC audio discussion list. Subject: Re: Accessible Tuners

it has audio for the tones being tuned, but no way of reading the trace,
but
very bold display black and white. even with virtually no sight in one
non
artificial eye i can use it. haven't tried the latest software with a
screen reader, but i think the screen display graphic could be trained.
harry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Blind Melon Chitlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>