To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 7:40 PM
Subject: need help with MP3 direct cut

Hi listers,
Am having a problem opening files in MP3 direct cut.  When I attempt to open
a file I'm receiving an error that the wav audio device cannot be opened.
However, am having no problems opening files in Winamp and Winamp is not
conflicting with Eloquence, so I think my soundcard is configured correctly.
it has been a while since I used this program but I know it was working at
the time.  I'd appreciate any advice on how to troubleshoot this ... i have
a feeling there is a simple setting I need to play with but can't figure it
out.  Many thanks for anticipated help.

Susan