Hi,
I generally prefer to use Winamp for listening to audio.  However, the NPR
web site and some others automatically open Real Player even when I have
specified
Winamp as the default player for Real files.  Winamp plays audio fine.
however, in my Real Player the audio always has a big echo.   Is there some
setting
I can change in Real Player to get rid of this?  Alternatively, is there
some way to get NPR audio to play in Winamp?
My computer is a Gateway laptop which has a sound chip, not a sound board
and runs on Windows 98 SE so it's pretty old.  I have a broadband cable
connection
and have Real Player configured for the correct connection.  As I said, I
listen to other Internet audio without any problems.  Any assistance would
be
hugely appreciated.

Jana Schroeder
Jana Schroeder