Well, Tom, I didn't get through on either of those links so I couldn't try them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 1:34 PM
Subject: MSN And Streaming Audio

Hello folks: Late last night, I downloded MSN 6.2; didn't seem to be much
choice in the matter..they were hellbent on making me do it! But now..I
notice that..ever since I've downloaded MSN, I've tried to listen to two
audio streams..and they won't work! If I hit myy "enter" key, I hear a
weird sound through my speakears..and the player does nothing! So my
question is: does MSN now have some sort of "pop-up blocker"that interferes
with certain types of audio streeming? If so, how can I work around it? If
need be, I'll just uninstall MSN; haven't really used it that much
lately..although I hate to do that as I do have some friends who are on MSN.
But I want to be able to hear my audio streamming when I want to; this
doesn't appear to be happening with "all" audio streamming..just a couple;
one of the ones in question is at www.wtnt.com (hope I have that url
correct)..and the other is www.wphb.com If anyone can help, it would be
much appreciated!
Tom Kaufman