Hi Chris. I think that the Panasonic DVD player I have is easy for me to use.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristine Hickerson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pc-audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 10:19 AM
Subject: Two Questions

Hi all,

I need Robert Wegner of Panasonic's e-mail again if someone would please
send it to me.

Also, can anyone advise me which DVD player now available on the market is
the easiest to use? I know none of them are truly user-friendly for a blind
person, but is there one that is best? I'd like a portable one, but it
doesn't have to be. I can play DVD on the computer but I don't always want
to e tied to my computer and I'd like to be able to take it with me
occasionally.

Thanks much.
Kris