Hi, I am looking for a digital recorder that will record with a smart card or
better.  I now have a sony, which sounds great but does not have the capability
to record more that about 15 minutes.  I also need of course, the ability to
upload the record clips to my pc.  So, the software must be somewhat
accessible.  I talked to Jeff some time ago from I.RI.C in California and was
helpful, but I can't find him anywhere.  Can someone give some recommendations?
 Are there any Olympus ds 2000 or 2200 users that can give some feedback?  Andy.