Hi,

Please let the rest of us know what you find out, should you write to the author. I'm wondering if it is worth updating my ntrack studio. I am using the one I downloaded at the time of the review.

I have sonar and audition, too, but don't have much luck trying to use those two more robust programs, but using ntrack studio has not been a problem at all, with the minor exception of adding more than eight tracks. If anyone is interested, I can send my first production as an mp3 in an attachment or post it to my web site.

Rusty
> At 11:23 PM 2/14/2005, Matthew Bullis spake thusly:-
Hmm. This depends then on what version you're running I guess. I didn't
upgrade to version 4, as the version 3 build I'm using is good enough for
what I need, so maybe things have changed. Unfortunately then, I can't help
with it, and my Main Menu review will not help you until you can get into
the menus. Write Flavio, the program author, and ask him what changes you
have made. He's familiar with my audio review, and with the fact that I am
blind, so if you let him know your troubles, maybe he can give pointers on
how to access it with the keyboard, if indeed he has changed something
around. Let him know that I do not have the latest version of the program,
so I won't be able to help.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com


_______________________________________________ PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"For everything that lives is holy, life delights in life." (William Blake)




Check out my site at: http://www.thesoundzone.com



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to