Hi all.  I have registered the Noise Reduction of Soundforge.  Before that,
I've copied some CD's, but have the excess noise.  Is there a way to take the
noise out of those with Soundforge?  I went to drive D to play the CD with the
noise I want to get rid of.  I usually find it on my local disk C, so I went
there, copied to the clipboard, then alt tabbed to the D drive, and pasted it
to the clipboard.  I found that I could do that.  If this works, it would be
great if I didn't have to copy the CD over again, and create coasters.  I also
would like to do some pitch shifting from material I've copied onto CD, and do
the same, without having to copy a whole new CD again.  What does anybody think
about this?