Hello, again.  I downloaded and installed Power DVD 6, Deluxe, and haven't
had any better luck with it.  It seems that many of the menus are
unavailable, including Audio Languages.  I don't know how to enable these
menus.  There may be something in Configuration, but I don't know what much
of the information under configuration means, so don't know what might be
changed.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln