Hello everyone,

I've always heard about people making mp3 tags for their files.  And I've
been thinking that I would like to start doing this as well.
But before I do, I have some questions.

What are some of the benefits of using these tags?  And why do people find
it so helpful?

Also, what type of program do you have to use, in order to make the tags?
Is it an easy thing to learn to do?

Also, can you do this to existing mp3 files, or only when you are creating
an mp3?

I'd appreciate some feedback on this, as I am quite interested in it.

Thank you,

Terri



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.8 - Release Date: 2/14/2005


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to