Hi, Joanne, total recorder is very good, though I've not used their
scheduler, but you can go to
http://www.highcriteria.com
to learn more.  There is a standard version which is $13, and a
professional version which is $40.  With the current version, 5.1, you
can record if the program isn't registered, but there will be a noise
inserted in to the program every minute, until you register the
program.
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:34:42 -0500, Joanne wrote:

>I would like to be able to record online shows that I won't be able to hear
>at the time of broadcast.  Is there a Jaws-accessible program that will
>record the program onto a hard drive for later listening?  I want one that
>will also have an accessible timer I can start in case I can't be right
>there to start the recording.  Is this at all possible?  Thanks for any
>suggestions.

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Marty