Yes, word pad or note pad should work fine to read m3u playlist files.

----- Original Message ----- From: "G. McFarlane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: MPU and any other tracklists



Thanks Rob

Will anything let me edit and print a playlist?

Best wishes.

Gordon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 2:14 AM
Subject: Re: MPU and any other tracklists



I use HJ Pad to read M3U files.
if you want to edit a mp3 tag, you can use winamp.
while in winamp, stop the music.
then press alt+3 on the top row. then use the tab key to move to the field you want to edit. the press alt+U when done.


"Connect your telephone to your cable or DSL Modem & make unlimited calls to the US & Canada for $20 per month."
Thanks,
Rob


God is good all the time,
& all the time god is good.
----- Original Message ----- From: "G. McFarlane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC-Audio" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:01 PM
Subject: MPU and any other tracklists



Hi
Is there anything definitive about creating and altering playlists?

I need to be able to change the text on some of the playlists I create but they often go back to the original tags with their original names. Also how can I print some of these playlists - I can't seem to get them into a document that can print them.

I assume there must be some editor/printer but as I'm only new to this I can't find a way.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Gordon McFarlane -- No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.4.0 - Release Date: 22/02/05



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
This email has been verified as Virus free
Virus Protection and more available at http://www.plus.net


-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.4.0 - Release Date: 22/02/05





-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.4.0 - Release Date: 22/02/05


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org


To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to