As I said in my review, the cost for upgrading from the 16 bit to the 24 bit
is the price difference from $42 to $64, but this new upgrade from version 3
to version 4 is about $25. If you've got a registered version of the program
from February of last year or later, it's a free upgrade,but if yours is
like the one I registered three years ago, then you'll have to pay the fee.
If you're going to upgrade from 16 bit to 24, and from the older version to
the latest, it will be about $40. It's on the web site when you're ready to
upgrade.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com