Someone has told me I can convert files on my computer by using cdex. Is this true? I thought cdex was used for taking tracks off c.d.'s but I didn't think you could use it to go into, say, your music folder and convert wma's or wavs to mp3's. If you can convert these files how do you do it? I'm looking at the help but don't find anything related to converting individual files already stored in your system. Thanks for any help.