Don, I want a 40 gig player as well and I ordered the 340 after I had a
little chance to play with it. It seems to be as accessible as the 120.
The 340 should arrive today or tomorrow here. I'll keep you all posted.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>

You wrote:

> I am seeing that the ihp 140 is hard to get now. besides the h340 is cheaper
> in price. question are these new players as accessible as the old? I don't
> care about the f m radio but do both players act as a recorder like the ihp
> 140? I want a 40 gig player. I am having to look for space on my ihp 120 and
> need the growing room. but it must be as accessible as the one I have.


> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
> http://www.pc-audio.org

> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to