Hi everyone, John here 

Please forgive if this is off topic but I'm in desprate need of help with this 
and I thought as it's to do with the PC and also audio and video this would be 
the best group to ask.

I've got the latest version of Real  player and also Windows Media Player 10, 
but when I try to play DVD's I get the following messages:
with Real player:
can not play this type of DVD 
or there is not a UK DVD in the DVD drive.
Windows Media Player 10:
Can not play this file because there is no DVD decoders installed 
details or Close is the only options 
before I use to get a message saying there is no DVD cottegs installed.
Can someone please try to help me thanks.
I'm using Windows XP PRO 

Thanks from John and guide dog iris 
E-mail and MSn:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to