To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: Removing files from MSCONFIG

Hi Andrew.

Are you using a rewritable CD that you've previously used when you had nero
on that system? I'm just wondering if you've tried using a brand new
rewritable that hasn't yet been written to at all? Once a rewritable has
been formatted with INCD you won't be able to send more files to it if you
no longer have INCD on your system.

Kevin
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]