I just bought the Delphi Miphi, and it's very cool. It is a little pricy, but when you consider all you get for the price, it's well worth the investment. You have to buy so much extra, and this includes everything you would ever need, and I mean everything. So far, it is user friendly as well. I own both an XM and a sirius, and I like both for different reason. But as far as signal goes, you can pick it up no matter where you live in the lower 48.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott VanDeWalle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 22:08
Subject: Re: satellite radio

This is a very good article. I'm interested in getting the myfi system and not listen online, however I still think its a good article and i do have someone sighted who can help me with things, but what I want to know, has this article been shown to xm or that other one?
Myself would subscribe to xm, but everyone has their preferences.
I live in the Eastern part of the u.s in Pensylvania. Would i be able to pick up the signals well with with my myfi receiver?
thanks

--
Email services by FreedomBox powered by FLUID. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info