From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Gary King
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:58 PM
To: PC-Audio
Subject: DVDs with Video Description

I am interested in purchasing Passion of the Christ and Ray with video
description to play on my computer.  When looking at the descriptions of
these DVDs online, I don't see any mention of video description or DVS in
the list of audio formats.  Are there any versions of these DVDs that don't
have descriptive audio tracks that I would need to avoid?

Gary King
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]